[SR-Users] Kamailio + Mediaproxy - How to set up

Filip Malenka filip.malenka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:08:56 CEST 2015

Hi Juha,

thanks for your answer. I just switched from rtpproxy to rtpengine, like
you mentioned. It works the usual way (RTP proxied over server) and to
me it appears exactly the same as rtpproxy, am I right? Is there any
major difference between them?

It didn't solve my problem though. I am experiencing an odd issue using
Linphone on Android and ICE/STUN, especially when calling another
Linphone on a desktop behind the same NAT...
My primary goal is to establish a direct connection between two UAs no
matter what (NAT, no NAT, 3g network, etc..)

Desktop versions work fine with each other, it's just the Android
client.. so maybe this is for another thread or mailing list :)

But I wanted to know if there is a better way than rtpproxy/rtpengine
for ICE..

Thank you!
Filip