[SR-Users] No CDR is written when dialog timeouts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:15:41 CEST 2015

I pushed two patches, as it required a small adjustment to acc module
for this case -- they are now in master, affecting acc and dialog
modules. Testing and feedback whether it works or not is very appreciated.

I went a different path, considering the case when the bye is coming
from the wire, two callbacks were executed DLGCB_TERMINATED (when bye
was processed) and DLGCB_TERMINATED_CONFIRMED (when it was a reply to
the bye). Same is done now when the bye is generate locally, so it
should match better on the pattern for callbacks.

The callback for DLGCB_EXPIRED is for the case when no bye was involved
and seems better to leave it as it is. The flag you just added can be
used in the callbacks to see if it was a dialog timeout or not (as well
as looking if there is a sip request passwd to the callback function as
parameter).

Thanks for troubleshooting so far and pointing in the code, helped to
identify the issue faster and fix it quickly.