[SR-Users] Inconsistent dlg timer data warning at dialog timeout

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:48:52 CEST 2015

On 15/04/15 15:42, Mickael Marrache wrote:

> It looks like it is a real issue since CDRs are not generated on
> dialog timeout.
>

> If the dialog is not in the timer list, does that mean the
> DLGCB_EXPIRED callbacks are not called?

The log message is not related. It pure about trying to see if the
dialog is still in the timer list and remove it, failing because it was
already removed -- it will not get to that state if it was not in the
timer already.

Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015