[SR-Users] Avoiding "script writer didn't release transaction" warnings

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 13 20:06:23 CEST 2015

Kamailio has a send_reply() function that accomplishes this for manually issued replies, but that won't help with internally generated replies by the registrar, since these are automatic.

As to a registrar patch, it's up to Daniel, but my personal opinion is that it's not practical to go through the code to patch everything sent SL just to make it more user-friendly in a transactional context where t_suspend/continue are used. Maybe the users should just deal.

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.