[SR-Users] Maximum feasible size of htable?

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Mon Apr 13 17:17:02 CEST 2015

Thanks Daniel

The average item will be relatively small (10 digits for the key, and 7 to 10 digits for the value), and the quantity will be approximately 300-350 million entries.

I do not expect it to require reloading or updating very frequently.  Perhaps once or twice a month.

As far as the wait for it to load, these devices are behind a load balancer and can easily wait for the load to complete before "going live", so that's not that big of a concern.

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
5190 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762