[SR-Users] The caller doesn't receive reject message when the callee has more one register location

xuefeng zhang zhangxuefeng1007 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 04:45:11 CEST 2015

Dear Sir/Madame,

I find out a caller doesn't receive reject message when a callee has been
registered more times with different device then keep only one callee's
device is available.I use the linphone's app to test it,It always reproduce
on 4.2.4 stable version.The linphone's app reject a new call that will send
603 message,but the caller can't receive the 603 message.The caller will be
continue at calling state.

So I add a source code "*should_relay=branch" at 1384 line number in
t_reply.c file.

Hope you can change it.
Thanks!

Xuefeng Zhang