[SR-Users] Regarding multi user chat in Kamailio IMS server

MadhuManjushaAripirala amanju0211 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:38:03 CEST 2015

Hi camille,
Thanks for info...am going through the docs.
Can you pls suggest me any client,which has group chat feature.
I tried with blink,jitsi but not able to do it..
Blink has media session not supported problem,I searched about it but found
no answer.
Jitsi am not able to do group chat at all....

I have my own users,registered with kamailio ims sip server.