[SR-Users] Dialog based CDRs and failed dialogs

Mickael Marrache mickaelmarrache at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:02:32 CEST 2015

Yes, the duration is set to 0.

From: sr-users [mailto:sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 3:59 PM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Dialog based CDRs and failed dialogs

Hello,

On 02/04/15 14:36, Mickael Marrache wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the ACC module to generate dialog based CDRs and I see that CDRs
are generated even for failed calls.

For example, a CDR is generated for cancelled calls.

At first, I thought that dialog based CDRs are generated only for
successfully established dialogs but it doesn't seem to be the case.

at least, is the duration 0?

I didn't have time to look in the source yet, but I guess it won't be hard
to add an option to skip storing those records.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015