[SR-Users] Make deb

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:24:02 CEST 2015

The spec files to build debian packages are kept inside
'pkg/kamailio/deb/' directory, groupped per distribution name inside
specific sub-directories (using debian and ubuntu version names -- the
one 'debian' is the generic one, but for a specific version you should
choose the one matching the name).

Then I am not that familiar with debian spec files to be able to advice
by heart, however you should find easily on the web many sources of
information about the files inside those folder and how to build deb
packages.

Say you want to build for debian wheezy:

- edit the files inside pkg/kamailio/deb/wheezy/ to fit your needs
- in the root directory with kamailio sources do:

ln -s pkg/kamailio/deb/wheezy debian
make deb

And you should get the packaging process started.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015