[SR-Users] R: Re: R: Re: RTPPROXY & BRANCH

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Mon Sep 29 20:23:11 CEST 2014

The problem isn't on 183s but on the multiple INVITE that Kamailio sends to
clients behind rtpengine. Rtpengine open new ports for answer but on INVITE
the rtpengine ports are the same...This happens because for all these
clients the callid is still the same..so for rtpengine there's no
difference...for this reason I can see early media only on one of the
receivers

I've tried the "b" option...but in rtpengine "via-branch" is not managed
(it's commented on the source code). So I've tried some other things ..ad
example I've modified rtpengine in order to use via-branch instead
callid...and in this way everything works good :) but there are some other
issue because in every "rtpengine command" should be made some changes to
support this :)

Now my idea is...if I leave rtpengine without any modify and change
rptproxy-ng module in order to modify callid (appending for example via or
some other parameters in order to make it unique) should it work?