[SR-Users] kamailio call limit

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:55:16 CEST 2014

Hi. I tested with sipp my system. With asterisk sipp gets more than 500
calls, with kamailio 68 at maximum with same settings.

What I did:

run sipp though kamailio and look for active channels at asterisk.
It give me result with 68 calls at maximum (with limit 500 calls and with
generating with 100 calls per second with length of call - 30seconds)
Next I run sipp withasterisk directly and it give at 500 calls result with
same settings at sipp