[SR-Users] DBTEXT Engine & ALIAS_DB

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:32:09 CEST 2014

Hello,

be aware that db_text caches the records in memory, so if you change
data inside the file at runtime, is not visible immediately.

You can start kamailio with debug=3 in config and look at the logs to
see if you get any hint on what happens there.

As an alternative, db_sqlite is also a good option for a lightweight
database system without server.

On 24/09/14 16:16, Marino Mileti wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I've setup FS with dbtext module, and now I'm trying to make a
> alias_db_lookup(dbaliases) but it doesn't find any alias.
> Same conf with mysql db works great.
>
> Is it possible to have alias with dbtext engine?
>
> Marino

Daniel-Constantin Mierla