[SR-Users] tm.t_uac_wait documentation?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:14:21 CEST 2014

The rpc commands supposed to have documentation in the code, so you can do:

  kamcmd help tm.t_uac_wait

There should be a char* array with doc strings when registering the
command in sources. But while not a really bad idea, it is not easy to
access and a bit odd place to add enhanced documentation, like with
examples.

So probably we should decide to add dedicated section in module docs
(some have actually already) or have a wiki page as for variables.

On 25/09/14 16:05, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i could not find any documentation about tm.t_uac_wait rpc command. is
> it documented somewhere?
>
> -- juha

Daniel-Constantin Mierla