[SR-Users] R: Re: R: Re: RTPPROXY & BRANCH

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Thu Sep 25 16:41:56 CEST 2014

No no. The video will be sent by the caller user to all the callees.
I'l try to explain better. My scenario is:
- A make a call to a group... B & C are group member...so Kamailio is able to call them in parallel using alias..
- B & C receive the INVITEs & replies with two separate 183 with SDP (in SDP they specified where they are able to receive audio&video)
- A receives two 183...& starts to send its RTP video stream to B & C (early media)
- Once B or C answers the call the other leg is cancelled..
Everything is working fine but if B & C are behind NAT rtpproxy is activated  and during INVITE for B &C  rtprpoxy doesn't generate a couple of new ports for each of them but it uses always the same ports. So the only fastest client (B or C) get the video.
I don't want to change IP between 183 & 200, i would like only that rtpptoxy sends INVITE for B & C with differents port.Is it possible to implement this scenario or there's some turnarund?