[SR-Users] Kamailio fronting Freeswitch authentication

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:50:55 CEST 2014

Hello,

so they can call without being asked for password? Are they valid users
anyhow or unknown ones. Were you able to grab a sip trace for such
calls? If yes, send it here.

What I would recommend, is to enable cfgtrace from debugger module and
see what actions are executed from configuration file.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany