[SR-Users] Wrong from/to header compose way in print_to and print_from

dongwf dongwflj at 163.com
Fri Sep 19 12:57:16 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel:
I added my fixing in attached t_msgbuilder.c, please take a review, mainly change in build_uac_req, print_to and print_from, thanks!

At 2014-09-17 04:25:17, "Daniel-Constantin Mierla" <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

your remarks seems legit -- if you send a patch, I will review and commit it. Otherwise, open an issue on bugh tracker and will be fixed soon. I tested the patch with my scenario, it works fine.