[SR-Users] Kamailio - Separated Servers

Bruno Emer brunoemer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 23:04:07 CEST 2014

Ok, Daniel!

I am trying exactly what you said, but for some reason the proxy server
can't forward the message back to the WebSocket server. I am getting
"487 Unresolvable destination". Appears that my Proxy Server can't get data
from usrloc.

When I register an user using WebRTC I can see that the system stores the
information in kamailio database and in the field "contact" it puts a
string. The Proxy server is looking in database and just find this
information. Actually, I'm trying to understand the entire process that
envolves passing information from an Edge Server to a Proxy server that
sends the Register information to another Registrar server (as I described
before). The database is shared between all the servers, and they are in
the same network.

I just read the information in another topic, as you said, but I think that
my case is a lil bit different from it. I you agree, I can post my
configuration files here. Maybe this can help another users with the same
problem!

Thanks again!!!

*Bruno Emer*

Mobile: +55 11 96540-0044