[SR-Users] No audio/video transmission over different networks

Abhishek Saini abhishek.saini at enukesoftware.com
Tue Sep 16 14:24:46 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

I was able to solve a fraction of my problem, Actually, the github link had
used rtpengine.so and i was using rptproxy-ng.so, there is a difference in
the flag conventions between the two; i modified that to achieve a little
progress.

Now, i am able to call on webrtc(firefox) from sip phone. However, after
accepting call, there is no audio, and disconnecting the call from either
end does not disconnect the call.

When i try to call from webrtc(firefox) to sip phone, there is no
signalling at all, and the sip phone to webrtc calls can't connect after
that. (I analyzed that mediaproxy-ng/rtpengine process terminates and has
to be started again)

Following are the links to my latest kamailio.cfg file and port trace log
of sip messages.
http://jmp.sh/o0apKgP
http://jmp.sh/HXnFRQj

I am clueless at the moment!