[SR-Users] Print callee domain in logs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:54:32 CEST 2014

On 16/09/14 06:26, aawaise wrote:
> What if in INVITE packet, callee's domain is domain1.
> For example user1 at domain1 --------> calls --------> user2 at domain1
> but user2 is registered with domain2. its aor is user2 at domain2 in location
> table. Now I want to somehow route my Invite packet to domain2. How is it
> possible ??
if the username is the identifier (e.g., it is unique across domains,
like telephone numbers), then disable multi domain support. Otherwise
you should look at subscriber table to identify which domain is, but
there can be always conflicts, like, what happens if user2 is in
domain1, domain2 and domain3?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany