[SR-Users] TLS Handshake failing with WSS

Manuel Camarg sir.louen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:53:56 CEST 2014

Daniel, websocket is not "downgradeable" under https, that's why I'm trying
to make this work

As I said in the first message here is the error log in the browser:

In the Chrome console:

*__tsip_transport_ws_onerror *
*__tsip_transport_ws_onclose *

Regards,
Manuel

*Manuel Camargo*
Teléfono: 638000836
eMail: sir.louen at gmail.com
<https://twitter.com/SirLouen>
[image: Ver el perfil de Manuel Camargo Lominchar en LinkedIn]
<http://es.linkedin.com/in/louen>