[SR-Users] TLS Handshake failing with WSS

Manuel Camarg sir.louen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:30:26 CEST 2014

I used jssip during testing. It doesn't differ much from sipml5 from
regular operations, but it does not work with wss (at least with my current
config, the mentioned before)

Are you sure you are using WSS with that config or just WS?
The problem is I cant debug since I have no errors in regular log :( just
seems a handshake issue

*Manuel Camargo*
Teléfono: 638000836
eMail: sir.louen at gmail.com
<https://twitter.com/SirLouen>
[image: Ver el perfil de Manuel Camargo Lominchar en LinkedIn]
<http://es.linkedin.com/in/louen>