[SR-Users] How to increment dialog calee_cseq value when using t_uac_dlg via xmlrpc for generating INFO requests

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:19:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

good to hear you found a solution. You can create a wiki page on our
project site if you want to share your experience, or if you write it in
your own site/blog, you can list it in the wiki as a link.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany