[SR-Users] TLS Handshake failing with WSS

Manuel Camarg sir.louen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:15:09 CEST 2014

Hello Juha

They why you think i'm encountering this issue based on the beginning of
this topic?
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2014-September/084699.html

Daniel:
> However, more recent versions of browsers don't work with that anymore
Do you have an example of some functional wss system? (xhttp request route)

Regards

*Manuel Camargo*
Teléfono: 638000836
eMail: sir.louen at gmail.com
<https://twitter.com/SirLouen>
[image: Ver el perfil de Manuel Camargo Lominchar en LinkedIn]
<http://es.linkedin.com/in/louen>