[SR-Users] TLS Handshake failing with WSS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:59:47 CEST 2014

On 10/09/14 18:43, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> The set_reply_close() should be removed from there.
> why is that? my wss clients
are they ws (over tcp) or wss (over tls)?

>   work fine even when i have:
>
> event_route[xhttp:request] {  # Handle HTTP requests
>
> 	set_reply_close();
> 	set_reply_no_connect();
>
> this was included in the original instructions when wss transport was
> introduced to kamailio.
I guess the example was built on top of the one for xhttp module which
closes the connection after sending the http reply.

On the other hand, I remember that I tested with default example some
time ago and worked. However, more recent versions of browsers don't
work with that anymore. What browser (or wss client) are you using?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany