[SR-Users] Freezing development for v4.2 at the end of today

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:15:15 CEST 2014

Hello,

the development of new features for next major release, v4.2.0, is going
to be frozen by end of today. As we have developers all over the world,
we are going to allow everyone to benefit of the full day, so
technically is like end of Wednesday, September 10, in Hawaii ( :-) a
good fit, because it is the home region for the name of the project.

If there is a patch with new features that you want to push, but needs
review, we are going to take care of them in the next days, but upload
them to the tracker or send them to sr-dev mailing list by today.

Then follows about one month of testing and bug fixing for the existing
code, with the target to have the 4.2.0 release out around mid of October.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany