[SR-Users] Call connection from one server to another

Rainer Piper rainer.piper at soho-piper.de
Tue Sep 9 08:42:15 CEST 2014

Am 09.09.2014 um 05:57 schrieb aawaise:
> How can we avoid sharing of location table ?
> Because both are using same database and siremis on both servers will be
> attached to common database ?
> How can a call be forwarded in kamailio on checking that user is available
> locally or not ?? I need some help with code in this regard.

change the usrloc db_mode in your kamailio.cfg on both kamailio server.

mode 2 will store the location Data to your mysql server.

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

2 - Write-Back scheme. This is a combination of previous two schemes.
All changes are made to memory and database synchronization is done in
the timer. The timer deletes all expired contacts and flushes all
modified or new contacts to database. Use this scheme if you encounter
high-load peaks and want them to process as fast as possible. The mode
will not help at all if the load is high all the time. Also, latency of
this mode is much lower than latency of mode 1, but slightly higher than
latency of mode 0.

source ->
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.1.x/modules/usrloc.html#usrloc.p.db_mode

--