[SR-Users] mt_match avp behavior

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:20:34 CEST 2014

On 05/09/14 15:07, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> IIRC, there can be other types of variables used to store the result,
>> thus I am not sure that is easily possible for all cases.
> doesn't this values_param check mean that the param must be avp?
>
> 	if (pv_parse_spec(&values_param, &pv_values) <0
> 			|| pv_values.type != PVT_AVP) {
> 		LM_ERR("cannot parse values avp\n");
> 		return -1;
> 	}
I had in mind pv_value (which I added), but I see there is also
pv_values (most probably added by you?!?), which I don't remember using
it for my configs.
Looks like it is ok to add that given the restrictions on pv type. If
nobody else has concerns on side effects, it is fine for me to call
destroy avps.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany