[SR-Users] mt_match avp behavior

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:41:31 CEST 2014

On 05/09/14 12:16, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> looking at the code, i appears that mt_match does not initialize
> pv_values pv when it stores matched values thus keeping possible
> existing values from previous calls. is that intended behavior?  readme
> uses word "store".
Don't remember by hard exactly what to refer to, but if it is about
result pv, some types cannot be initialized (e.g., avp/xavp).

If you have something particular in mind, make a patch and we can see if
there is any side effect. Otherwise, I would expect to use the result pv
only if the match is successful, therefore not needing/expecting the
previous values.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany