[SR-Users] OT: RTCP logging

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Thu Sep 4 18:01:48 CEST 2014

On Thursday 04 September 2014 15:22:52 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> - http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/rtpproxy.html#idp1673992
>
> rtpengine (former rtpproxy-ng) should have it as well, I guess.

Found this before posting, but I could not make any sense of it, $rtpstat with
the old rtpproxy module contains:
60 A B A+B 0

Source didn't explain anything (to me). But now looking at the rtpproxy-ng
version (4.1.5), it appears to contain what I want to know:
"Input: %lli bytes, %lli packets, %lli errors; Output: %lli bytes, %lli
packets, %lli errors"

Now I need to know what peer is input/output. But first I have to update to
rtpproxy-ng/rtpengine.