[SR-Users] No audio/video transmission over different networks

Abhishek Saini abhishek.saini at enukesoftware.com
Thu Sep 4 09:20:36 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reply.

I did install patched rtpproxy and did configure it the way you have
described (advertising address - found that after posting the comment). But
it still does not seem to work.

I don't quite know how can i debug, if rtpproxy is actually being used.

Regards,
Abhishek

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com