[SR-Users] Support for TLS server_name extension (aka SNI=server name indication)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:49:25 CEST 2014

Hi Klaus,

thanks for updating on the status.

Do you remember what implied to add support for SNI?

It should be brought back if we lost it. Maybe you can adapt the old
patch if it not something that complex and you have time to look at it.
Otherwise, any further details about what you had to do in the past
would help to add support for it again.

Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla