[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Regrading Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:08:17 CEST 2014

Hello,

you should watch the traffic on kamailio server to see the source ip and
port of packets and where the SIP traffic is sent back to phones. You
can use:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline "sip" port 5060

I guess that the nat router assigns the same public port for all phones,
but it forwards back only to one.

Try to set different sip port for each phone and see if it works.

On 02/09/14 13:08, Saurabh Srivastava wrote:
> Hello Kamailio Team,
>
> I am using kamailio server successfully for some time now. I have a
> specific set of problem. We have a Kamailio Server setup in Amazon EC2
> Cloud, the users are able to register on the server and make use of this.
>
> *Now the problem:*
> *
> *
> If I am trying to register multiple SIP clients from same
> Public_IP:Private_IP (i.e. alice and bob from same computer) on a
> kamailio server which is sitting behind Amazon EC2 Cloud Based Server,
> then only the first user (who sends REGISTER packet first) is able to
> register successfully on the server and all the other users after the
> first one are not able to register on the server. Am I missing
> something in the configuration file such that this is happening.
>
> Please help in this regard. Waiting in anticipation
>
> Thanks & Best Regards
> Saurabh Srivastava

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA