[SR-Users] Adding a media attribute to SDP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 15:51:01 CEST 2014

Hello,

to understand properly how message is updated, see the details at:
-
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/faq/main#why_changes_made_to_headers_or

Anyhow, I think you could try to append at the end of any a= ... line,
thus matching on "^a=.+$"

For long term, I think adding a function that adds content to body/sdp
would be useful, so you can add a request for a new feature in our
tracker not to forget about it.