[SR-Users] Installing rtpengine on CentOS 6.5

Juan Perez juan_perez_2014 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 22:57:33 CET 2014

yes,  I found what happened....I had downloaded the zip version of the rtpengine package and unzipped on windows, which renames the aux.c|aux.h files to aux_c and aux_h
after downloading the glib-devel as well I was able to build it....., thank you a lot!

     On Friday, October 31, 2014 5:33 PM, Richard Fuchs <rfuchs at sipwise.com> wrote:

 On 10/31/14 17:31, Juan Perez wrote:
> Thank you, but after removing the "-e" now I get this error:
>
> [root at ip-10-0-2-68 daemon]# make
> Makefile:88: .depend: No such file or directory
> make: *** No rule to make target `aux.c', needed by `.depend'.  Stop.
> [root at ip-10-0-2-68 daemon]#

Are you sure you have a complete source tree? Is aux.c present? Are you
using GNU make?

cheers