[SR-Users] Installing rtpengine on CentOS 6.5

Juan Perez juan_perez_2014 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 22:31:42 CET 2014

Thank you, but after removing the "-e" now I get this error:
[root at ip-10-0-2-68 daemon]# make
Makefile:88: .depend: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `aux.c', needed by `.depend'.  Stop.
[root at ip-10-0-2-68 daemon]#

     On Friday, October 31, 2014 4:56 PM, Richard Fuchs <rfuchs at sipwise.com> wrote:

 On 10/31/14 15:27, Juan Perez wrote:

> Using Kamailio 4.2, CentOS 6.5, as per the documentation here:
> https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine
>
> "Running make will compile the binary, which will be called rtpengine."
>
> When trying to install rtpengine I got the following error when building
> "daemon"
>
> [root at ip-10-0-2-68 daemon]# make
> Usage: awk [POSIX or GNU style options] -f progfile [--] file ...
> Usage: awk [POSIX or GNU style options] [--] 'program' file ...

Looks like your awk doesn't understand the -e option. I've just
committed a patch to remove it, which should fix this:

https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/commit/24608361d61b67b162b9dc33b08e00b24a2e81e4

cheers