[SR-Users] Trouble with LCR removing $ru after upgrading to 4.1.6

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Thu Oct 30 23:51:32 CET 2014

Hi Juha

Correct as usual :).

It is odd this happened only after upgrading to 1.4.6. I am guessing
something got more strict about the formating. Also strange is that the
tables for lcr_gw have type INT for both those columns (uri_scheme and
transport). None the less changing my code to remove the transport and put
in the sip: fixes the issue.

Thanks again for your help as always.

Will Ferrer

Switchsoft Inc