[SR-Users] Verified version of RTPproxy and Kamailio

Juan Perez juan_perez_2014 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 18:57:52 CET 2014

Can somebody please tell me what would be a verified combination of kamailio and rtpproxy?I mean, for example,  kamailio 4.1 and rtpproxy 1.x that can be downloaded from:http://<real_url>
I found at least 3 different places where one can download rtpproxy:

http://sourceforge.net/p/sippy/rtpproxy/ci/master/tree/
https://github.com/miconda/rtpproxy

https://github.com/sippy/rtpproxy

I downloaded the one from https://github.com/sippy/rtpproxy and have tested against kamailio 4.1, 4.2 and they are not compatible.It seems that the logi inside the function "send_rtpp_command" is not compatible with the rtpproxy version from https://github.com/sippy/rtpproxy and that causes kamailio to disable rtpproxy and it becomes useless.
Second questions: do the feature added to the rtpproxy (parameter -A to use external public IP for devices behind NAT) is compatible with OPENSIPS only?

I am about to test  with kamailio 3.3, I will update this post later onthank you in advancejp