[SR-Users] cSeq increasing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:01:09 CET 2014

This feature (increasing/decreasing cseq for calls authenticated to the
next hop by kamailio) is available with 4.2.0, by using dialog and uac
modules.

See more details at:
  -
http://by-miconda.blogspot.de/2014/10/kamailio-42-tips-7-increment-cseq-for.html

Let me know if works ok for you, as I did not test it yet extensively.

On 30/10/14 16:11, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> As I understand UAC module can not be used at production as module
> foroutgoing calls from kamailio to provider with this limitations?

> <mailto:eremina.net at gmail.com>>:
>
>     No way. Use sems or b2b.
>
>     30.10.2014 19:59 пользователь "Yuriy Gorlichenko"
>     <ovoshlook at gmail.com <mailto:ovoshlook at gmail.com>> написал:
>
>         Does it possible increase cSeq manually (for example remove
>          and then append headers?) for UAC module when send INVITE
>         messages with Auth, or kamailio have pseudovar for this header?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla