[SR-Users] kamailio server as Load balancing and Failover

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 30 10:58:02 CET 2014

Dear Nandini,

The easiest and recommended way is try our PRO solution:
https://www.sipwise.com/products/sppro/features/
which contains heartbeat and load balancing our of the box.

Also it has perfect support from our team and will safe a lot of your
time and money, as works perfectly out of the box!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ AFRICACOM : Booth A17/A18
11-13 November 2014 : CTICC Cape Town, South Africa