[SR-Users] Wrong port in via, from and contact headers

Eric Koome ekoome at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 09:24:04 CET 2014

This is my setup:

UAC  -> firewall (1:1 nat) -> Kamailio:5060 - > asterisk:5080
.                sip providers

I'm running kamailio 4.1.x &  ast 11 based on aspitos kamailio configuration tutorial.
My problem is port number in via, contact and from headers is 5080 instead of 5060 for calls to provider. Public ip is fine. I have used advertised_port=5060 but no change. Also tried record_route_preset(ip:5060), but no change.

I can make calls but I would imagine I would miss acks &  and reinvites.

Any thoughts on what I'm missing?

Eric