[SR-Users] RTP Engine offer within onsend_route

Kamrul Khan dodul at live.com
Wed Oct 29 19:17:56 CET 2014

Hi,

In my Kamailio configuration I added the below lines:
route{
.
.
 rtpengine_manage("replace-session-connection symmetric ICE=remove media-address=172.16.0.150");
.
.
}
onsend_route {
         if(to_ip == My.Carrier.I.P){
                xlog("going to carrier");
                rtpengine_offer("replace-session-connection symmetric ICE=remove media-address=My.Server.I.P");
         }
}

By adding the rtpengine_offer within onsend route I want to override the previously added private IP (in route) from the SDP before sending it to my carrier. But, it seems not working as it is still sending the private IP.  how can I solve this ?

Thanks in advanced.