[SR-Users] websocket and SIP

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Oct 28 16:21:19 CET 2014

Hello.

I’m having some problems using websocket to communicate a webRTC client
with the SIP world.

I have a Kamailio with a websocket port running on 5062, from that socket
I’m receiving a SIP INVITE from a sipML5 client with 2531 bytes of length.
When I made the capture on the other leg (the pure SIP side) I only see a
SIP INVITE with 1500 bytes.  Seems that something is fragmenting the packet
but not putting all the parts together.  Could this be a problem with
Kamailio?.  Does someone has the same problem?

Hope that someone could help me.

Best Regards,

Ricardo Martinez.-