[SR-Users] rtpproxy_manage fails to rewrite SDP

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:18:08 CET 2014

Hello,

I have seen that the problem can occur due to the kernel limitation.

So, I have changed the local_port range to be sure that they include the
port range of RTPProxy.

But, I still not explain this limitation. Because, even with the kernel
limitation, they should be have sufficient number of ports to allocate.

Any idea? Thanks.

Regards,

Igor.