[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.2.0 - Error in default configuration

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:40:12 CET 2014

Hi Zaka
Thanks a lot.

I have commented loadmodule and modparams for dispatch module.

I see two different functions are being referred in kamailio.cfg file.

One function is  *ds_is_from_list* , and the code is as below

*        if (!ds_is_from_list())        {                # Originating from
Subscriber:                route(Orig_Initial);        }        else
{                # Terminating to Subscriber:
route(Term_Initial);        }*
So for this kind of code what I need to do
Shall I replace above code with

*route(Term_Initial);*
Please do let me know.

Thanks