[SR-Users] Setting up a IMS Server Platform using Kamailio 4.2.x code

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:38:00 CET 2014

Hi All
Last few days we have tried to setup Kamailio for IMS server setup.
We have not been successful.

Now we are planning to use Kamailio 4.2.0 code base (Latest) to setup
Kamailio IMS setup.

I am looking for a link/document, that gives proper step by step
instructions how to setup Kamailio as IMS servers (P-CSCF, I-CSCF and
S-CSCF).

Can somebody kindly provide the official link or any other working link,
that I can follow to setup P-CSCF, I-CSCF ,S-CSCF and HSS.

Many thanks
Austin