[SR-Users] Dealing with High PDD

Ryan Brindley ryan at straticsnetworks.com
Fri Oct 24 18:17:23 CEST 2014

Hey Community,

I've tried to google and view the docs for Kamailio about fr_inv_timer (and
other timers), but I don't think they do what I'm wanting.

Basically, I want to cancel an INVITE request and progress to the next
contact if the current contact has not send a non-100 provisional code or
final response after a certain amount of time.

Am I missing some obvious setting that I overlooked in my searches or do I
have to approach this 'manually' (aka, not just a setting)?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ryan Brindley