[SR-Users] Kamailio for ARM with rtpproxy-ng

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Thu Oct 23 17:32:57 CEST 2014

Version is 3.3.0.0 mr3.5.0.0

I've seen that the problem is during the "ping-pong test" when the value of
bencode_item is assigned

The error is on __bencode_dictionary_init, and the istruction is :
dict->value=0

I've read ARM documentation and it says to add __attribute__((packed)) to
value definition inside bencode_item struct. In my case i've done:

long long int value __attribute__((packed));

I've tried and it works. I don't know if this is the right solution.
What do you think about it?
Richard Fuchs wrote
>>Which version of rtpengine is that? There are some places in the code
>>where misaligned pointers might be a problem and one such instance was
>>fixed recently. If this is the most recent version, I can try to fix the
>>pointer alignment if you can figure out where exactly it happens.

-----
Marino Mileti