[SR-Users] Connecting IMS and Webrtc!!

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Oct 22 16:34:41 CEST 2014

Hi Dionlar,

can you elaborate the Memory issue a little bit more?
Can you also send me more information, on what OS and what
Kamailio-Version you are using? What configuration are you using?

If you have a memory issue, feel free to contact
sr-users at lists.sip-router.org, they should be able to help you as
well.

Probably no-one of our team (core-networks@) will be able to help you
further, as i am taking care of the implementation myself.

Thanks,
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/