[SR-Users] usrloc: Unregister client on TCP connection close

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:12:12 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 22/10/14 15:08, Camille Oudot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a mechanism to unregister clients when the corresponding
> TCP connection is closed, but had no success so far.
>
> I've tried the handle_lost_tcp parameter of usrloc, but it didn't work:
> the user was not unregistered, whereas the connection was seen as
> closed by kamailio. Is it still a relevant option?
>
> Otherwise, is there any mechanism that would trigger some kind of
> event_route whenever a connection (TCP, TLS, WS, WSS) is lost or
> closed?
it should work -- quickly looked to the code and couldn't spot a
problem. Just be aware that is working only when usrloc keeps the
records in memory (not designed for db only mode).
Also, note that the record is not unregistered/removed immediately after
the connection is closed, but by the timer task that checks for expired
records.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla