[SR-Users] usrloc: Unregister client on TCP connection close

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:02:01 CEST 2014

Well, in websocket module you have the event route that's triggered when a
connection is lost [1].

You wouldn't be able to use the unregister function of the registrar
module, because a faked SIP message is used to trigger the event, but you
can always write a custom SQL to delete the record of the location table
using the socket information, to which you do have access:  $si, $sp.

[1]
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/websocket.html#websocket.e.closed

Regards,
Carlos

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:08 AM, Camille Oudot <camille.oudot at orange.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a mechanism to unregister clients when the corresponding
> TCP connection is closed, but had no success so far.
>
> I've tried the handle_lost_tcp parameter of usrloc, but it didn't work:
> the user was not unregistered, whereas the connection was seen as
> closed by kamailio. Is it still a relevant option?
>
> Otherwise, is there any mechanism that would trigger some kind of
> event_route whenever a connection (TCP, TLS, WS, WSS) is lost or
> closed?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Camille